Pokemon Radical Red ROM – Pokemon fan Games
Pokemon Radical Red is a ROM hack of FireRed. The hack itself is a modification of gameplay elements in FireRed. The story is pretty much the same, but it just has better gameplay mechanics that may intrigue you. One thing that this ROM hack boasts is that it can be a bit hard and challenging.
This isn’t a ROM hack that you can take lightly, and it is perfect for those that like a challenge. This game also allows you to randomize at the start of the game. It isn’t advisable because of how hard it can be, but if you’ve finished the game already, a randomized run can be good as well.
This hack is at its core a difficulty hack with additional features; quite similar to Drayano60’s enhancement hacks, which provide access to nearly all the Pokemon while also adding relevant buffs.
- CFRU features (Mega Evolution, Gen 1-8 Pokemon)
- Human Forms
- Dynamax Raid Battles
- Much higher difficulty
- No need for teaching HMs
- Curated buffs to a lot of deserving Pokemon
- Brand new abilities
- A revamped Game Corner
- IV grade and colored natures on the summary screen
- An IV perfecter in Celadon for a very steep price
- An ability swapper also in Saffron
- EV training areas with their corresponding EV training gear
- Move tutor that teaches Egg moves
- Additional Legendaries obtainable before the Elite Four
- Cannot use items during trainer battles
- Gym leaders may ask for rematches or side quests for their Mega Stones and other rewards
- See the official thread for a more detailed list